Jagriti Yatra 2014: 5 Key Things I’m Looking Forward To!
- Last Updated On : August 9, 2016 By Pradeep Kumar
- Short URL : http://pradee.ps/2aDoOaH
The only thing I regretted in 2013 was my inability to attend Jagriti Yatra. I got selected for Jagriti Yatra 2013 but couldn’t really go due to some personal issues, I missed it a lot. I planned for everything and at the last moment, I was forced to cancel the trip. So I made sure I shouldn’t miss this year’s yatra trip. I got selected again and this time, I decided to make use of each and every second there. In this post, I have mentioned some 5 key things I’m looking forward this year!
“Jagriti Yatra is a 15-day long, national train journey that will take you 8000 kilometers across the length and breadth of India, to understand and build the India of smaller towns and villages through enterprise.”
450 People + 15 Role Models + 15 Days + 8000 KMs + 12 Places + 1 Train
Jagriti Yatra 2014: Things I’m Looking Forward!
- Learning more about India (more importantly small towns and villages).
- Learning more about Social Entrepreneurship (through fellow yatris + role models).
- Travelling/Living inside a Train for 15 days (24 hours previous record for me).
- Living a minimalist and social life (with less internet & more social interaction).
- Meeting 450+ awesome like-minded people from all corners of
I can’t write anything more about this trip until I experience it personally. So will update this post or write a new blog post after my trip (after January 8th). 😉 ^_^
Comments are open, but there are no comments.
- Facebook Comments
Do you have any queries? Want to share something?